Loaded Scalloped Potatoes
Creamy, dreamy potatoes with ranch seasoning, bacon, green onions, and cheddar!
- ~10 red potatoes, thinly sliced or Yukon gold
- 2 tbsp dry ranch seasoning
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- ~⅔ cup crumbled bacon pieces
- 1 whole green onion, sliced
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
Wash and slice potatoes thin using a mandolin or a good chef knife.
Grease your 9 x 13 dish and layer it with sliced potatoes.
Dust potatoes evenly with ranch seasoning.
Combine soup and milk and pour over seasoned potatoes.
Sprinkle over bacon pieces and cover dish with aluminum foil.
Bake for 30-40 minutes at 400°F, or until potatoes are tender when tested with a fork.
Remove from oven. Add chopped green onion, then cover evenly with cheese.
Place dish back in the oven uncovered for 5 more minutes for the cheese to melt. SERVE.