My Go-To Weeknight Dish
Happy Tuesday, folks! No “Tip Tuesday” for you all today but I have one of my favorite, simple dishes to make any weeknight dinner a bit easier.
I have been one busy gal the last week or so and have not shared a solid recipe with you guys, and it has be KILLING me. I love these recipes and love that some of you are loving them too!
Between work reports and school reports last week, there was absolutely no extra time to be spent in front of my computer, or really elsewhere for that matter. Being that this week is a little more manageable, I am sharing a quick and healthy dish that I am still able to fit in to my schedule when it is not so manageable.
This dish only requires a sheet pan, shrimp, and a few simple ingredients – All of which have zero added sugars or fats! You have to love that! It is so easy to make and is ready in a whole 15, depending on prep time. If you use frozen, ready-to-go shrimp, you can cut this time in half!
I add these yummy shrimp to salads and pasta. And lets be real – on the busiest of days they are served with heated frozen veggies or other leftovers.
Let me know how you serve them! 🙂
- 15 Medium or Large shrimp Peeled, deveined.
- 1 tsp Goya All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prep shrimp as needed: Defrost, peel, de-vein. Tails on or off.
- Place prepped shrimp on baking sheet with non-stick foil.
- Add Goya and cayenne, then lemon juice, and toss.
- Lay shrimp evenly in one layer across baking sheet. Bake!
- After 4 minutes, flip each shrimp over. Bake again for remaining cook time. (4 minutes.) Serve immediately.